Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

It's perhaps a little different from what you may have been expecting, but Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favourite films.

You could also watch Elf, Jingle All The Way, The Santa Clause and.. Dinner time. Never mind Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

I watched A Nightmare Before Christmas yesterday.. Tim Burton rules Smiler

I got The Grinch today too.

Oh yeah! Tim Burton doesn't just rule, he rocks! haha

I like those old cheesy classic ones, plus the all the comedies. Elf is hilarious! I also adore Love Actually!

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

I saw White Christmas last night Smiler

I'm watching it today, after a little Christmas shopping.

I think the winning movie, with the goal being 'to make us feel Christmas-ie' is Miracle on 34th Street (the remake), and runner up is Home Alone... The 2nd one will be better though because it's set in New York.

Tests, however, will continue over the Christmas period.

Just watched It's a wonderful life today. It's on TV every year around Christmas. I've seen it million times and it's still charming. The Nihgtmare berofe Christmas is also lovely, but the movie (well, it's not really a movie) that makes my Christmas is The Snowman.

071213snowman.jpg

It's on TV every Chirstmas eve, around eleven or twelve o'clock in the noon. In Finland we celebrate Christmas on the 24th. That's when we give presents and eat and sit together. The Snowman is the thing that really makes me feel that the Christmas has come. Walking in the Air = <3