Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

I saw Twilight yoostiday. I liked it Smiler More than I thought I would. I wanna be a Vampire when I grow up.

I don't know why but I never seem to like the ending of movies. It's like, oh, ok then. its finished. Is that it.

Another thing that I don't know why but that school paper kid in the movie reminded me of a young rawin

quote:
Originally posted by ajalaw:

I saw Twilight yoostiday. I liked it Smiler More than I thought I would. I wanna be a Vampire when I grow up.

I don't know why but I never seem to like the ending of movies. It's like, oh, ok then. its finished. Is that it.

Another thing that I don't know why but that school paper kid in the movie reminded me of a young rawin

Yeah! I didn't think I would like it either. But I really did. Sure it's cliche and a bit corny at times, but I'm not going to pretend I hated it just because I'm supposed to. I think if a movie can pile together a bunch of cliche and overused elements, and somehow make it work, that in itself deserves quite a bit of credit.

Haha, I can maybe see the Rawin resemblence too. Smiler

Kandi - I'm sorry now if you have twice the vomity mess in your lap... But you can clean it up. Take a shower, I'm sure you'll be fine. Razzer

i think slumdog millionaire just became my favourite film of 2008. Its a late entry, and i can't remember what it's replaced....what did i like this year? shoot, damn you non existent memory cells!

Anyway, really good film, go see it.