Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

quote:
Originally posted by Swimming Pool Noises:

I just saw the Hangover a couple of days ago and honestly it kinda sucked. It certainly didn't live up to the hype. I've seen many better movies is the same genre. There were a couple of really funny scenes, but some of it was just not funny.

2.5/5

everyone says it's so damn good too! grrr. i won't waste my money.

i want to see my sister's keeper, however i know i'll be sobbing through the whole thing.

The first and last half hours of UP were freakin amazing, the rest is mainly for the kids. It's a really heart warming story, the idea of stringing some balloons "up" to your house and flying "far" away is everyones childhood dream right? haha. The score is amazing as well.

... on another note, anyone seen Transformers yet? Being the teenage girl that I am, I'm going anyway to see Shia LaBeouf, but it might be cool to see some actual depth in the storyline haha

I saw Transformers 2 a few weeks ago. It was pretty cool.

My friend who spent 6 months in Iraq last year said it was very realistic, besides the massive giant transforming machines and all.

damnnn I forgot how good Gone With the Wind was. I understand so much more now that I'm not watching it from a ten yr olds point of view

I STILL NEED TO SEE 500 DAYS OF SUMMER.