Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

i love musicals.. actually my favourite musical is probly fiddler on the roof (which could explain why ive fallen for regina in a wierd subconsious way) anyways... for my fifteenth birthday i performed "Mama's Good to You" from chicago *dont know the actual name of the song* but it was really really funny wish someone wouldve gotten it on tape.

ive only ever seen Evita the movie version. and give mad props to madonna.

but yea.. im watching another great right now... One flew over the cookoo's nest is on!

I've only seen parts of Evita years and years ago, and while I don't remember how good Madonna's performance was I don't doubt it was good and all, but I still can't help but think it's a little odd that she played a Hispanic lady. *Shrug*

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

When you come to NY you have got to get some shows lined up. I know you and I know you'll enjoy that so much.

yea... i was gunna co to nyc with our top school choir, but i had to save money for france and didnt have enough to go to both, so i chose france. and they saw WICKED when they were there (without me) I WAS PISSED!!!! I LOVE WICKED! and i wouldve loved to see RENT.. i really like musical, but dont get the chance much.. im ashamed to say ive only seen fiddler on the roof, sound of music, showboat, oklahoma, LOVE JANIS (which was amazing but differnt than most plays), squeeze box, and um... grease. thats it Frowner but of course ive seen videos of rent and cats, fiddler, and um.. some classics.. of course CHICAGO (love it!)