Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

The last movie I saw was Antichrist... I thought it was absolutely amazing! I can't wait to buy it!

I am in two minds about seeing it, I read the Times review and I don't know if I'm ready for genital mutilation. Is it really graphic?

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

I just saw "Run Lola Run." Its an absolutely fantastic German thriller. Its got a really cool video game motif, and its just so exciting! I love it...

One of my faves! Certainly better choice than Twilight Wink

My favourites:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Donnie Darko

Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain

Brokeback mountain

Big Fish

Inglourious Basterds

Edward Scissorhands

Corpse Bride

The Lion King

Somehow I have the feeling I've forgotten something... Anyway, these are the movies that somehow got stuck in my head after I watched them. I love it when that happens Smiler

I just came back from a live screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show at the campus theater. I'm covered from head to toe in glitter and confetti. There's actually a trail of colorful bits of paper coming in from the door and tapering off around my chair. As for my shoes, well...they're filled with grains of rice. These various particles were all tossed throughout the theater upon the prompting of various scenes in the film of relevance to the items in question, and I was caught in much of the crossfire.

You have not lived until you've participated in the Time Warp with a roomful of around 300 people wearing sparkly top hats. And we all fell down at the end, right on cue!

This was my first foray into the "Audience Participation" scene, and it was an absolute blast. A lot of the responses were just brilliant, and I can never look at the Criminologist the same way again. HE'S GOT NO NECK!

"I SEE YOU, RIFF RAFF!"

I just got back from seeing "Paranormal Activity".

Holy hell it was scary.

I'm sooooo not sleeping tonight.

Every noise is making me jump.

Frack. I didn't think it was going to be scary, because those kinds of films usually don't scare me. But damn, I was caught unawares.

Eeker

quote:
Originally posted by Henry Gale:

You have not lived until you've participated in the Time Warp with a roomful of around 300 people wearing sparkly top hats.

You make it sound like this sort of thing is relatively easy to come by. DAMN YOU