Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

I didn't think it would be, but I happened to see an advertisement for the event just outside my dining hall. I was completely shocked, I would have never guessed I'd be able to get in on this, let alone on a college campus! They sanctioned and arranged everything, too!

^^ such a great movie in my top ten too.....its very sad. It really let's you see how hard it was to be gay in the 60s.

That movie got a 10/10 for me...

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

^^ such a great movie in my top ten too.....its very sad. It really let's you see how hard it was to be gay in the 60s.

That movie got a 10/10 for me...

i know, i mean the way the kept it to themselves it was so precious. man it's sad..

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

I just got back from seeing "Paranormal Activity".

Holy hell it was scary.

I'm sooooo not sleeping tonight.

Every noise is making me jump.

Frack. I didn't think it was going to be scary, because those kinds of films usually don't scare me. But damn, I was caught unawares.

Eeker

I saw it on Saturday, it was brilliant! The scariest movie I've ever seen! (I really like horror movies, in case you didn't notice...) The acting was great, it really felt like a real document. I think I'm gonna watch it again someday.

Gotta admit, I, too, was a tad scared to go to sleep. I was just waiting for possessed Katie to come and get me... Razzer I think it was past 7 am when I finally fell asleep.

But I did not have any nightmares, even though they were quaranteed. Smiler

I know it's not a movie but I didn't know where else to post this.

I saw The Phantom of the Opera this weekend in London, and it was incredible. Absolutely incredible. Now I am doomed to sing the 'Masquerade' song for all eternity.

And since I'm in the movie section I gotta say the movie version of the musical SUCKED!

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

I know it's not a movie but I didn't know where else to post this.

I saw The Phantom of the Opera this weekend in London, and it was incredible. Absolutely incredible. Now I am doomed to sing the 'Masquerade' song for all eternity.

And since I'm in the movie section I gotta say the movie version of the musical SUCKED!

I totally agree. Btw, I like your blog! Please post playlists more often, you're good Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

Holy crap i just watched Pyscho. In relation to the ending...did not see that coming!

I love that movie! Big Grin

Last night I saw Edward Scissorhands for the first time since I was four, I think. And I like it a lot. I couldn't not watch it...it just drew me in. Smiler

And then I watched Beetlejuice! My favorite scene is the dinner party...ha ha.