Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

Last night I saw Edward Scissorhands for the first time since I was four, I think. And I like it a lot. I couldn't not watch it...it just drew me in. Smiler

And then I watched Beetlejuice! My favorite scene is the dinner party...ha ha.

Tim Burton is a genius. I love all of his movies; The Nightmare Before Christmas being my absolute favorite. I pretty much watched it everyday when I was little.

I always thought Edward killed Vincent Price's character when Price gave Edward the wax hands. I just realized a few months ago that Price had a heart attack when I re-watched the movie for the first time in several years. oops.

Anyway, Burton's remaking Frankenweenie.

p.s.- Did you ever watch the Beetlejuice cartoons?

quote:
Originally posted by Mumrik:

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

I just got back from seeing "Paranormal Activity".

Holy hell it was scary.

I'm sooooo not sleeping tonight.

Every noise is making me jump.

Frack. I didn't think it was going to be scary, because those kinds of films usually don't scare me. But damn, I was caught unawares.

Eeker

I saw it on Saturday, it was brilliant! The scariest movie I've ever seen! (I really like horror movies, in case you didn't notice...) The acting was great, it really felt like a real document. I think I'm gonna watch it again someday.

Gotta admit, I, too, was a tad scared to go to sleep. I was just waiting for possessed Katie to come and get me... Razzer I think it was past 7 am when I finally fell asleep.

But I did not have any nightmares, even though they were quaranteed. Smiler

I can't do scary movies........I just can't......

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

quote:
Originally posted by Mumrik:

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

I just got back from seeing "Paranormal Activity".

Holy hell it was scary.

I'm sooooo not sleeping tonight.

Every noise is making me jump.

Frack. I didn't think it was going to be scary, because those kinds of films usually don't scare me. But damn, I was caught unawares.

Eeker

I saw it on Saturday, it was brilliant! The scariest movie I've ever seen! (I really like horror movies, in case you didn't notice...) The acting was great, it really felt like a real document. I think I'm gonna watch it again someday.

Gotta admit, I, too, was a tad scared to go to sleep. I was just waiting for possessed Katie to come and get me... Razzer I think it was past 7 am when I finally fell asleep.

But I did not have any nightmares, even though they were quaranteed. Smiler

I can't do scary movies........I just can't......

Yeah, that's what I usually say. But then I find myself at them - especially when someone else pays.

I don't think I'd pay to be scared. No way.

^^ you should, from what I'm hearing its really scary! I don't like scary movies unless I watch it with a cute girl......I know I'm pathetic....

Well, goodnight everyone! Smiler

i juuuust got back from it!

i really didn't think it was that scary :/

people in my theatre were jumping and screaming at every little thing which got old really fast. honestly a door would move and there would be screaming. its my 3rd year of college and the thing was filled with college students who all were acting like they were 13 yr old girls.

i'd check it out but make sure you aren't around a bunch of annoying people. it was definitely creepy!

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

I know it's not a movie but I didn't know where else to post this.

I saw The Phantom of the Opera this weekend in London, and it was incredible. Absolutely incredible. Now I am doomed to sing the 'Masquerade' song for all eternity.

And since I'm in the movie section I gotta say the movie version of the musical SUCKED!

I totally agree. Btw, I like your blog! Please post playlists more often, you're good Wink

Thank you Big Grin

I will put together another one soon, and at this rate its gonna be a 'show tunes playlist' Big Grin