Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

Oh man, M. Night Shyamalan, you have failed me. The Last Airbender sucked horribly. All those bad reviews...so true, for once.

Dialogue, can we say CORNY?! The acting wasn't too swift. There was horribe green screening. Need i say more? Such good potential, wasted.

Even though I really dislike the Twilight series, I saw Eclipse a few days ago with my sister. Personally, I don't recommend it (cringe-worthy dialogue, terrible acting), but I don't see why anyone who likes the Twilight series in the first place wouldn't like this movie.

Saw it yesterday... and I must say I'm dissapointed. At risk at sounding like a hater (which is not 100% true, although the twilight series have been getting on my nerves lately), Eclipse was really no fun at all watching, cause well, it was just a tiny bit better then the first two (might just be the fact that I'm used to the bad acting etc.). Anyway, those were parody material Smiler

Man do I sound bitter... I'm really just bored and sad cause I couldn't see the movie (or any movie for that matter) with any of my friends (Summer in the city, I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely)

quote:
Originally posted by a jelly or a jam:

Eclipse was really no fun at all watching, cause well, it was just a tiny bit better then the first two (might just be the fact that I'm used to the bad acting etc.). Anyway, those were parody material Smiler

You know what? I agree with you. I don't remember any truly ridiculous moments in Eclipse like "This is the skin of a killer!" (Ha ha ha)

^^Haha! yeah, there are some ridiculous lines in those books and movies. And i agree as well, Eclipse was the best movie yet. Still not a great movie, and easily the best storyline in the Saga, yet i have high hopes for Breaking Dawn.. We'll see how that goes haha

I liked Airbender, Dentistgirl. The dialogue was kinda stiff, and i'm not big on the special effects so i didn't pay much attention to that. But the martial arts were beasty.. where did that kid come from?? haha he's amazing, so i'm gonna see the next one.

I'm sorry you were disappointed, though. Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

I am a Twilight Hater.

I like you more than I did yesterday. Cool (I'm half kidding...and half not. Ha ha.)

Man, I hate to help them make money, but I really am curious to see how Breaking Dawn will turn out. I really resent that they jumped on the Harry Potter bandwagon and decided to make it in two parts. So dumb. Harry Potter needs two parts. Breaking Dawn does not. Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

quote:

I am a Twilight Hater.

I like you more than I did yesterday. Cool (I'm half kidding...and half not. Ha ha.)

Man, I hate to help them make money, but I really am curious to see how Breaking Dawn will turn out. I really resent that they jumped on the Harry Potter bandwagon and decided to make it in two parts. So dumb. Harry Potter needs two parts. Breaking Dawn does not. Roll Eyes

Feels nice to find people that are likeminded. The fact that Breaking Dawn will have a split bummed me too. Those two movies are gonna be such drags. Harry Potter 7 though, I am very much looking forward to seein (Although they could never be as good as the books).

quote:
Originally posted by a jelly or a jam:

quote:
Originally posted by Rosa!:

quote:

I am a Twilight Hater.

Feels nice to find people that are likeminded. The fact that Breaking Dawn will have a split bummed me too. Those two movies are gonna be such drags. Harry Potter 7 though, I am very much looking forward to seein (Although they could never be as good as the books).

YES. Granted, I only watched the first Twilight movie, but I really couldn't suffer through anymore. I laughed my way throughout the entire thing, but the books were even worse. How does a published author have so many grammatical errors?! Confused

quote:
Originally posted by marjerina:

How does a published author have so many grammatical errors?! Confused

And not just the grammatical errors, but the writing in general. Terrible!