Sign in to follow this  
bowchee or john

$80 well spent

Don't want to burst your bubble but I don't know that I'd show her. I am not sure how religious she is but I do belive that there is some doctrine in judaism that forbids the marking of the body.

There was a long discussion on that here sometime ago but I'll be damned if I can find it.

Can some one thats of the jewish faith confirm this?

I think as long as she herself doesn't do it. Or are you saying that because it's related to her?

Because she doesn't seem to have a problem having her photograph taken with someone with tattoos..

2006-09-11T06_38_48-07_00.jpg?t=1184195419

Very nice tattoo though! :-D

Excellent point.

I don't know judaism well enough and obviously don't know her level of faith. I'm also not passing judgement. I'm just putting out there what has been discussed before.

bum bum bum are you xxxxxxx?

i am pretty sure judaism forbids tattoos and see them as unholy.

i don't think she'd have a hissy fit over someone showing her a tattoo, though. it's not like it's a family member or herself.

Oh no! I wasn't meaning that you were. I just thought it was worth pointing out. Smiler

And yep. That's me. I wanted to make it less easy to find me. lol. I use that screen name for a lot of things. I didn't think I was going to post as regularly as I have been. So.. I didn't think about it before.

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Oh no! I wasn't meaning that you were. I just thought it was worth pointing out. Smiler

I wanted to make it less easy to find me.

Understood! Unfortunately the bots do crawl this forum.

it does look very nice, i dont think she minds tatooed people. obviously (from that picture) i dont think id personally get a tatto of an artist i liked but flattery comes in many forms. my first tatoo is going to be my great grandmothers indian name, and then maybe if i have kids their names because that lasts forever, but id never really thought about getting a regina tatoo. if i would it would be a quote from a song.... i really like her lyrics and so that would be a nice investment.

two thumbs up.