Sign in to follow this  
bowchee or john

$80 well spent

i don't know what my next tattoo is going to be. i've thought about the yes, virginia logo from the dresden dolls.

my first one was jack skellington from the nightmare before christmas. he's comfortably sitting on my right calf.

quote:
if i would it would be a quote from a song....

It's so funny that you should mention that! Yesterday Mari and I were really bored and we were talking about tattooing reg's lyrics. We spent a long time looking through her lyrics trying to find something "tattooable" lol. It was pretty fun!

My friend got two tattoos on her wrist [one on either wrist] of the bands Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin. They're really small, about the size of a thumbnail. I thought that it was an appropriate size and they looked really cool.

If I got a reg tattoo, first I would get her to autograph where i wanted it and then BAM! Ink that sucka.

Orthodox judaism forbids tattoos. Orthodox judaism doesn't forbid talking to people with tattoos, liking people with tattoos, or being flattered that someone else has tattooed a reference to you on themselves.

Assuming that Regina is the strictest of orthodox jews, she still wouldn't have any issue with it. I think we're all safe on this one.

for my birthday (in 88 days) i am getting "give peace a chance" in russian on my side. which ties my deep love for john lennon, regina, and my obsession with promoting peace all together.

haha actually today i got my senior pictures done, and i did two awesome poses with a peace sign.

in russian it looks something like this:

дайте миру шанс

that's not the exact translation, i think that's give the world a chance, but it'll be close to it.

Ah I was just thinking about what I would get if I were to consider a Regina-related tattoo. It's a definite obvious choice but "you are my sweetest downfall" would be one of the major possibilities for me. Also "you can't outwait fate." (I'm more into small text tats than images, especially since Regina writes such beautiful lyrics)

quote:
Originally posted by kali mac:

Ah I was just thinking about what I would get if I were to consider a Regina-related tattoo. It's a definite obvious choice but "you are my sweetest downfall" would be one of the major possibilities for me. Also "you can't outwait fate." (I'm more into small text tats than images, especially since Regina writes such beautiful lyrics)

i know what you mean! im making my tshirt for the reg concert and i cant decide which lyric to put on it. there are too many!!!! you cant outwait fate is a HUGe possibility, but im really thinking about open up your heart and then.... and there are so many more that i want to put on there, but id end up with a back full of mis-matched lyrics hahhaha.