Sign in to follow this  
bowchee or john

$80 well spent

I don't think that Regina has a problem with tattoos or people with them as such, but I think I can say with some certainty that she doesn't approve of them. Not just for herself, but on others.

I met her and asked her to sign her name on my arm, with the intention of going straight to my tattooist to have him go over it, creating a pretty unique Regina tattoo.

She wasn't into it at all and refused to do it. She even asked the question that all of the people I know that are into tattoos hate more than any other..."why would you want to do that to yourself?".

I still may work up something to have done...maybe an entire leg composed of imagery from the sings, the album covers and maybe some choice lyrics, perhaps a stylised picture of Regina herself in there somewhere. Seems a little odd though, doing it knowing that she would disapprove. Not that I'd be doing it for her, I get my tattoos for me alone, but still...

quote:
Originally posted by Sanddancer:

I don't think that Regina has a problem with tattoos or people with them as such, but I think I can say with some certainty that she doesn't approve of them. Not just for herself, but on others.

I met her and asked her to sign her name on my arm, with the intention of going straight to my tattooist to have him go over it, creating a pretty unique Regina tattoo.

She wasn't into it at all and refused to do it. She even asked the question that all of the people I know that are into tattoos hate more than any other..."why would you want to do that to yourself?".

I still may work up something to have done...maybe an entire leg composed of imagery from the sings, the album covers and maybe some choice lyrics, perhaps a stylised picture of Regina herself in there somewhere. Seems a little odd though, doing it knowing that she would disapprove. Not that I'd be doing it for her, I get my tattoos for me alone, but still...

wow this is the proof weve been searching for all along

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

2006-09-11T06_38_48-07_00.jpg?t=1184195419

LOL those tattoos look like the kind my kids put on using a piece of cellophane with ink and a damp washcloth...

I have a friend (now in her 60s) who has a tattoo of the symbol for female on the sole of her foot. Subtle.

I wouldn't get one myself cause I still have days when I wish I hadn't gotten my ears pierced when I was 16...

quote:
Originally posted by Sanddancer:

Was this in Liverpool?

Someone there also asked Regina to sign some part of them (think it was the arm), but she refused. She would've signed his shirt though.. :P

quote:
Originally posted by johny:

Where did you guys meet her after the show (just for reference for the next time)?

Just out front in the street. She didn't come out till about 1am though, so it was a long wait, but i'd missed a train anyway (they'd replaced it with a bus but forgot to mention it in the station) so had nothing better to do..! My mind went a bit blank and i'd love to go back and speak to her more properly but i wasn't sure if she was even up for speaking at any length. Plus it was kind of raining.