Sign in to follow this  
peaces of a flower child

i find it sad

that there are hardly any people who read anything on here,

who post nothing,

that a lot of people have no idea Brümstix even exists,

yet many people (who, may i add, have never looked twice at her website, out of choice) claim to be her biggest fan.

i am not a "fan" of being a "fan"

i respect regina spektor, and love her music, lyrics, everything.

but it is annoying when i am driving in my car, with the window down, listening to regina. and people like to comment . they are her biggest fan...etc.

sorry, im rambling. the gist of this post, is that i wish people would use this forum more, obviously we all have something in common. a common taste in music. and

*sigh*

im out of sorts today.

that there are hardly any people who read anything on here,

who post nothing,

that a lot of people have no idea Brümstix even exists,

yet many people (who, may i add, have never looked twice at her website, out of choice) claim to be her biggest fan.

i am not a "fan" of being a "fan"

i respect regina spektor, and love her music, lyrics, everything.

but it is annoying when i am driving in my car, with the window down, listening to regina. and people like to comment . they are her biggest fan...etc.

sorry, im rambling. the gist of this post, is that i wish people would use this forum more, obviously we all have something in common. a common taste in music. and

*sigh*

im out of sorts today.

i appreciate the input from every single person on this forum, and i am glad that those people who claim to be her biggest fans are not inclined to litter our forum with silly messages about on the radio, and fidelity. i generally LOVE the discusions that everyone has to offer here, and am glad that there arent alots of people. its like a selective club by nature hehe, vip but not really. i feel proud to be a brumstixer, because even people who like her music but arent avid fans dont know what that means. so.... im not sad that people dont know of brumstix, i like everyone who does.

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

It's the heat. People can't post as often when they're literally dying in the summer heat.

It's true, it's true.. Only in my case it's the oposit... My computer is under the fan so I'm never off it!

I'm just waiting for my graphics card to burn out again lol

There are times when it's hard to keep up on what threads we do have. To say this site is technologically challenged would be an understatement. Other sites I frequent are much easier to navigate, filter, PM, etc.

But I do enjoy it here and have made many good solid friends.

I see you joined us in October of 2006 and have posted 26 times. We'd love to hear more from you too! I also hope you're having a better day. Smiler

As far as the heat goes. I don't understand at all what that has to do with posting. But even so, it's only summer on half the planet at the moment.

quote:
Originally posted by MusicLover_2007:

It's the heat. People can't post as often when they're literally dying in the summer heat.

Frowner Summer keeps us waiting in Holland... she passed by paying Spring a nice visit but I haven't seen her since last sunday when she again passed this little country... Still rain clouds here Wink

Oh yes, I made the famous foreigner mistake by calling the entire country Holland (lazyness) instead of the Netherlands. Holland is the Area on the Western Coast, split into South-Holland (here you find Rotterdam and The Hague) and North-Holland (Amsterdam).

Holland was never a real country but was a quite atonomous region/county in the middle ages.