Sign in to follow this  
peaces of a flower child

i find it sad

I love this forum. I don't check it as often as I should, but it's not really that active. Still, it's got by far the loveliest members - we seem to attract lots of really nice new members too (although we've lost some on the way, anyone seen lambchop recently? Me neither Frowner ). I wouldn't care if it never changed. If it became more active, great. If not, that's all right too.

Side note: Hoi! I was in Amsterdam last week. I had to have the Holland/Nederlands thing explained to me whilst I was there by an exacerbated native.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

There are times when it's hard to keep up on what threads we do have. To say this site is technologically challenged would be an understatement. Other sites I frequent are much easier to navigate, filter, PM, etc.

But I do enjoy it here and have made many good solid friends.

I see you joined us in October of 2006 and have posted 26 times. We'd love to hear more from you too! I also hope you're having a better day. Smiler

As far as the heat goes. I don't understand at all what that has to do with posting. But even so, it's only summer on half the planet at the moment.

I don't really post as much as I read...

I know I would like to, but I guess I am weird about what I say as well...

thanks though!

quote:
Originally posted by peaces of a flower child:

I don't really post as much as I read...

I know I would like to, but I guess I am weird about what I say as well...

thanks though!

Just do it! You can't be any weirder than us, after all, you have reginaitis as well!

i know how you guys feel about the disrespectful fans. some people dont even listen to her non-released things and those are pure gold. ive heard a large majority of her songs but i still cant say that ive heard all of it. so im still listening and searching for her live performances. some people dont even know she has albums before Soviet Kitsch and BTH. sad... but those who dont know can only learn. and those like us who know can teachSmiler