Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

I like this forum because...

Just want to say how much I like this forum... Every other forum I've been on usually ends up with my being put off due to some wise ass yelling at or making fun of me... You guys are so friendly.

So thats all, just wanted to thank you.

Just want to say how much I like this forum... Every other forum I've been on usually ends up with my being put off due to some wise ass yelling at or making fun of me... You guys are so friendly.

So thats all, just wanted to thank you.

ive never been part of any other forum, but i know how people on the internet can be, and i completely agree. regina just attracts a pretty good crowd of people Big Grin

I love this forum because I actually get to communicate with other Regina Spektor fans. NONE of my friends like her, they all think she is too weird, and to them weird is a bad thing...it's sad i know, but they do have other redeeming qualities (trust me). I went by myself to see Regina play in Chicago (I live in Georgia) and as amazing as it was it would have been nice to have another person to share it with, ya know? I really like being able to read about everyone's thoughts about Regina as well as the immense collective knowledge. I have learned a lot about Regina and her music in my short time of being active on this forum. I have been on other forums and I must say this is BY FAR the friendliest, Regina Spektor fans are just good people I guess. Perfect.

I've been a member on a few other forums, and the people there can get really arrogant and make fun of n00bs, which i guess i am at the moment lol. Everyone here seems pretty cool Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by ali:

I've been a member on a few other forums, and the people there can get really arrogant and make fun of n00bs, which i guess i am at the moment lol. Everyone here seems pretty cool Smiler

ppffft.... thats exactly what a newbie would say... Smiler

I like this forum because I don't get attacked every time I make a typo Roll Eyes Seriously, it's so annoying on some of those other forums how rude everyone is about little mistakes.

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

I like this forum because I don't get attacked every time I make a typo Roll Eyes Seriously, it's so annoying on some of those other forums how rude everyone is about little mistakes.

Good thing you missed this thread!

oh god, that thread. o.O

No, but i love this forum, because it seems that the formula of good people with amazing music equals a lot of love.

for some reason, this one more than ANY forum i belong to, the walls and barriers we put up, and are inevitably formed by the boundaries of internet (since most of us dont know each other in person) seem to be nonexistent. Sometimes I feel as if, for the better or worse, i know you all too well. Wink

But i am very thankful for it. The stix have only enhanced my already perfect relationship with regina's music. Not to mention countless opportunities, news, info, and rumors that we get to discuss. =]

Some may come and go, but i will be here "till the day that i die.."

peace, love, respekt