Sign in to follow this  
Hector

The most wonderful experience concerning the past Regina filled year!

So I have noticed over the past few years that more and more people that I run into know about Regina's music even if they are not as informed as you all or I am about the various albums and such. It is so weird to hear the songs on the radio, see her interviews, and watch others fall in love with her as I did. It is so interesting that so many people that I know now call me to tell me when something Regina happens (even if I already know). They know how I feel about this most wonderful of personalities. She really has a strong spirit that easily communicates her eternal love. Its like when you look in her eyes, she knows what you know and feel instantly. That connection has got to be what many people are atrracted to unconsciously and why she has grown so popular over the past few years. You know I agree with some others on here about the future of Regina's music, both the people that want another Soviet and those that are fine with whatever she comes up with. I just want her to be happy and youthful and to still have that same incredible heart. It's always scary when someone you care about or have had some face to face with gets so popular that it is hard to actually have those moments again. It is very painful like not being able to see your own friend, but I am happy that she is traveling as much as she is...mostly because I know that she still makes time for making messes and swinging in the park. Maybe one day, I can throw some roses her way! I do love NYC!

So I have noticed over the past few years that more and more people that I run into know about Regina's music even if they are not as informed as you all or I am about the various albums and such. It is so weird to hear the songs on the radio, see her interviews, and watch others fall in love with her as I did. It is so interesting that so many people that I know now call me to tell me when something Regina happens (even if I already know). They know how I feel about this most wonderful of personalities. She really has a strong spirit that easily communicates her eternal love. Its like when you look in her eyes, she knows what you know and feel instantly. That connection has got to be what many people are atrracted to unconsciously and why she has grown so popular over the past few years. You know I agree with some others on here about the future of Regina's music, both the people that want another Soviet and those that are fine with whatever she comes up with. I just want her to be happy and youthful and to still have that same incredible heart. It's always scary when someone you care about or have had some face to face with gets so popular that it is hard to actually have those moments again. It is very painful like not being able to see your own friend, but I am happy that she is traveling as much as she is...mostly because I know that she still makes time for making messes and swinging in the park. Maybe one day, I can throw some roses her way! I do love NYC!