Sign in to follow this  

buying it digitally is SO worth it. and even if you get the physical album later..it is going to be MUCH MUCH later. i dont think its going to be reprinted any time soon, especially if shes working on a new album. artists usually re-release old stuff when they dont have anything else to bring to the table. and regina has loads of songs tucked away.

kind of random:

but pertaining to regina and actin out her lyrics i suppose..

i went to my usual hang out coffe bar, and there was a girl having a party so we all went after the cafe closed. we all had a great time and hardly anyone drank. but there was one girl (who i guess was having a boyfriend crisis) and she got totally bombed.... and started singing making records! haha.. i was so amazed, but dissapointed we couldnt talk about regina (do to her intox.) she started to lay down on the kitchen floor..and was like "so why don’t I just sleep in the middle of this kitchen

surrounded by forks and a linoleum floor

I am drunk and there’s no one here to stop me

from being so tired and sleeping with my mascara on" and everyone was like calm down stop shouting.. and she then went into the last part of " am drunk and there’s no one here to stop me from being so eccentric and being so lonely" it as so funny because people though she was actually making it up... i was like "no its a song..duh..like a drunk girl can make up something that brilliant haha" it was hilarious, hope i meet her when shes sober.

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

I do very much have an insatiable desire to have the physical copies. I like having digital music on my computer, but nothing beats having the disc or record sitting nicely on the shelf or haning on the wall.

I totally agree. My husband is selling off all of our cds on Amazon and I am having a fit. I am making him keep all of "my" cds. I think the real cd sounds better than an mp3.

I told him if he touches any of my Regina cds, I will break his fingers!