Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Email Directory

Since I've gotten no where trying time and time again to get an admin to respond to me I think it's time we post a directory.

If you are interested in having other brumstix members being able to contact you, set up a free webmail account (e.g. hotmail, gmail, yahoo) and post it here.

When you post be sure to not post the exact address because the bots that crawl this site will inundate you with spam. So add spaces change the @ to at and the . to dot. Add some z's or other characters between the parts.

DO NOT POST A PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS! Just in case you need to abandon it for any reason.

And please, only post an address. This will keep things small and easier to search.

Since I've gotten no where trying time and time again to get an admin to respond to me I think it's time we post a directory.

If you are interested in having other brumstix members being able to contact you, set up a free webmail account (e.g. hotmail, gmail, yahoo) and post it here.

When you post be sure to not post the exact address because the bots that crawl this site will inundate you with spam. So add spaces change the @ to at and the . to dot. Add some z's or other characters between the parts.

DO NOT POST A PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS! Just in case you need to abandon it for any reason.

And please, only post an address. This will keep things small and easier to search.