Sign in to follow this  
k8e

Auckland show

quote:
Originally posted by GoldStar:

I was at the Auckland show at the Bruce Mason standing right up the front of the line by the ladies toilets. There were only like ten people waiting. Did you see her somewhere else?

I heard a girl saying that she was obsessed with her so maybe that's you? That was when I was leaving and she was working her way through the line. You maybe??

i waited in the parking lot in front of the back entrance, alone till 1am! Where did u meet her? Man, i am dumb! Did she come into the foyer or sth? How did u know to wait there? What time was this?

So yeah that wasn't me... but i'm getting there (obsession i mean).

And thanks Django!

You’re welcome Steph.

Yeah I’ll definitely be their andreseng, though it’s under rough circumstances at the moment, but that’s never stopped me before.

I'm a bit late with this, sorry - I didn't know this forum existed until now.

I had a ticket to see Regina in Auckland, but my father died and I had to travel to the USA for the funeral. As it happened I had to fly out on the very night of the gig, so I missed it !!! I was gutted x 2.

At the time of the show, I was a brand new Regina fan. Now I am head over heels in love with her music (and her, truth be known), and I am even sorrier to have missed out.

Please feel sorry for me. SmilerWink And if anyone who reads this ever gets a chance to talk to her, please ask her to come back to New Zealand again as soon as possible.

That's all !!