Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

six-58.com/regina

You're very welcome everyone, and andreseng that's funny I noticed that when I posted this mourning. I believe that's either the exact night or the day after she played Conan O'Brien which sent me on a frantic quest to find out more about this girl who I could see so much potential in from one viewing.

Django, that's it. I had already bumped in to her in the city but didn't know who she was for a long time. Then I saw that and, well you know....She did Us on the red piano. I have that video. drop me and e-mail. I'm in the email directory in the Other section.

Sorry Perks, I didn't see your question. The only version of "In the Studio" that we have available to us is stopped after 33 seconds because Regina forgot either the lyrics, the piano part, or both.

At the rate Regina writes songs I'de imagine musical ideas must be constantly cycling through her mind so this song and any other ones that have met the same fate will eventually be recycled and possibly rearranged to form a new song in the future.

Once again Credit to srg for the recording.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=0EA726D873FE8B80

Also under the October 2005 archive at www.reginaspektor.net

Although we're definitly working on getting these songs up in a manageable way, I would highly suggest that anyone that wants these songs grab them now because we never know how long they'll be there this time.

Rest assured though that we do have them all archived.