Sign in to follow this  
Crow_Heart

Back of a Truck

well, I don't know what the song is about, really, I just know that they say 'I ate a dog today' in Africa, which means 'get over your petty problems it could be worse.'

I think the song is about a girl who dies on her front porch (her front porch gave way beneath her classified weight...). and that's why she's trying to buy her back of a head back..

umm I also think she was an illegal immigrant that worked for Miss Lucy and was in danger of being deported by the police.

I have no idea what this song is about really...

Perhaps... she hates herself and all of the things that you can buy from the back of the truck have the possibility of changing you in a way but for what ever reason that she hates herself cannot be changed.....>

anybody know the song " When I was a young girl" by Feist?

I just heard (from an interview with Feist) that it is about dying from syphilis.... I just thought I would share...

i think it's about suicide...when it says "she ate her dog" i think it's representing a last resort, and the porch falling is like everything she understands disappearing...and the back of the truck is like trying to buy everything back in a desperate sort of way...

whew.