Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

Weed's...suburban greenery

so, i was rewatching Weeds, and came across the one in which regina sings. I remember watching this of the first time and not knowing who regina was, and liking that version of litle boxes alot, but never really looking up who sang it, wish i wouldve so i couldnt had more crazy regina obsession time.

anyways, so this is my FAVOURITE episode, because there are so many great people involved, in every episode there is mary louise parker (who is fabulous) but this time the "little boxes" theme song was sang and played by they lovely regina, and her song "ghost of corp. future" was played in the begining and the end. Also guesgt appearance that episode was none other the the crazy beautiful and eccentric Zooey deschnel!!!!!!! and to top it off... they threw in a song "Holland" by sufjan stevens! could there be a greater episode of anything.. haha it was so great.

so, i was rewatching Weeds, and came across the one in which regina sings. I remember watching this of the first time and not knowing who regina was, and liking that version of litle boxes alot, but never really looking up who sang it, wish i wouldve so i couldnt had more crazy regina obsession time.

anyways, so this is my FAVOURITE episode, because there are so many great people involved, in every episode there is mary louise parker (who is fabulous) but this time the "little boxes" theme song was sang and played by they lovely regina, and her song "ghost of corp. future" was played in the begining and the end. Also guesgt appearance that episode was none other the the crazy beautiful and eccentric Zooey deschnel!!!!!!! and to top it off... they threw in a song "Holland" by sufjan stevens! could there be a greater episode of anything.. haha it was so great.

i've never seen that show, but i want to. i am familiar with Regina's Little Boxes, but i guess i assumed she always sang the theme song. she probably should. i heard mary-kate olsen was going to be a cast member? or is she already?

Weeds, along with 30 Rock, is my favorite TV show at the moment!

It was because of this show that I found out about Nellie McKay and Rilo Kiley.

Unpopular opinion: I don't really like Regina's version of Little Boxes.

off-topic: There was a time when I thought Sufjan Stevens was Dutch... made his name more funny cause it translates as Lame-John Stevens.

Not that he's lame off course... (suf means the lame, sufferd means lame@ss. you can also feel "suf" meaning you're a bit lethargic).