Sign in to follow this  
MsHippie

An Introduction....

Hello there. I'm Andrea, 25, Indiana, Regina fan. Smiler Recently discovered her, fell madly and passionately in love, and introduced her to all of my friends. I have a choral background and her music really hits home with me. I haven't been so impressed with an artist in years. So, it's lovely to meet you all and I hope to spend a bit of time here now. Peace and love!

Hello there. I'm Andrea, 25, Indiana, Regina fan. Smiler Recently discovered her, fell madly and passionately in love, and introduced her to all of my friends. I have a choral background and her music really hits home with me. I haven't been so impressed with an artist in years. So, it's lovely to meet you all and I hope to spend a bit of time here now. Peace and love!

bienvenue! welcome welcome! i am also very hippie-ish so we'll get along great! the first song i heard wa fidelity, but after buying BTH and hearing Apres Moi, i was shocked by this tiny redhaired wonder who had an amazing amount of things to say through her music. her skills are infinite and she is all around wonderful, and im glad we have one more person to praise her with.

Greetings and salutations! You have contracted a terminal disease known as reginaitis. There is no known cure. But take solace in the fact that most of us here have it as well and can relate. Welcome. Cool

Thanks for the warm welcome. Syringe, I'm in Logansport... how bout you? Rawin, "Samson" is what got me hooked as well Wink Awesome. I have a 3 yr old girl, Fiona, and she has been diggin' Regina in the minivan. lol. She calls it the "princess music".

hahahaha the princess music. that is so adorable. i babysit a 3 year old little girl named zayna and she loves Regina too. she says "can we watch that movie of the pretty girl with black and white? pleaaaaaaase," referring to Fidelity, and then she dances around doing her little ballet moves. its the cutest thing ever. anyways, welcome to brumstix! were always happy to have newcomers. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by MsHippie:

I have a 3 yr old girl, Fiona, and she has been diggin' Regina in the minivan. lol. She calls it the "princess music".

She seems very popular with the precocious 3 year old set, check out eva.

Unfortunately her video links are no longer active. It was her playing her fake piano and singing Fidelity. Just about the cutest thing you'd ever see. Smiler