Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Name That reg Tune

"....Gravediggers still getting stuck in the machine even though it's a whole other day dream!!!!!" - Consequence of Sound

I love that live show it's so cool when she messes up!

My god I love Regina Spektor so damn much!!!

ummm now my turn:

"...of a license so recently expired"

yes andreseng, it is. Im aware that it might not technically be considered "lyrics" i would like to quote a wise person who once said " We don't have to be so procedural in our reactions to stuff all the time... just run with stuff sometimes ". Although, if its not ok, i can change it? (im not accusing you of being "procedural" i get that i could have been saying whoo cos i got the answer... Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by Natdowg:

yes andreseng, it is. Im aware that it might not technically be considered "lyrics" i would like to quote a wise person who once said " We don't have to be so procedural in our reactions to stuff all the time... just run with stuff sometimes ". Although, if its not ok, i can change it? (im not accusing you of being "procedural" i get that i could have been saying whoo cos i got the answer... Razzer

*hehe* that was me that said that... wow I've never been quoted before, or called wise *hehe*

I'm gonna guess "whoo" is from "I cut off my hair". Smiler

not so much. i hear oohs, but no whoo...Leaves, in your deep wisdom, do you think maybe i should change it to regular lyrics?

YAY! go squeaky! i think we have all learned a valuable lesson here. i hope to see more random noises on this thread in the future...