Sign in to follow this  
Come on Bartender- it's real love!

Georgia

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

I've got my 2 tickets. I'll be drivin' from Tavares and bookin' a room, probably make a mini vacation out of 2 to 3 nights.

What's the surrounding area / parking area like for meeting before the show? I'll bring the kazoos!!

tavares florida? i use to live there, thats a good drive from atlanta

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

$25?

i love how her shows are cheap! At least, the ones I've come across... The Riviera in Chicago was a little less than that...

And every other show that I've wanted to see at the Tabernacle has been WAY more than $25... wow maybe I don't hate the Tabernacle so much anymore...

when I saw Feist tickets were only $15! Eeker

quote:
Originally posted by peaces of a flower child:

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

I've got my 2 tickets. I'll be drivin' from Tavares and bookin' a room, probably make a mini vacation out of 2 to 3 nights.

What's the surrounding area / parking area like for meeting before the show? I'll bring the kazoos!!

tavares florida? i use to live there, thats a good drive from atlanta

Well, I'm a little closer to the turnpike and 75 than when I grew up in Orlando. I live on a canal right on Lake Dora (I'm the only person born after the first world war in my little community). I love it here; I still work in rapidly declining Orlando, but it feels like a little vacation every time I come out to my house.

What'd you do when you were here (the town itself is really gettin' purty, rebricked the streets, opening little cafes, trying to become a smaller version of Mount Dora)?