Sign in to follow this  
Come on Bartender- it's real love!

Georgia

Amen.

She should def. hit Atlanta on her next tour. I was |------| this close to going to her show in Savannah but I just didn't have the gas money Frowner. Next time she comes to Georgia though, rest assure, I WILL be there.

There seems to be a lot of people from Georgia on Brumstix. What part are you from?

It's be nicer if she came to say... Charleston... Smiler I hate having to drive all the way out to the ATL just to see good concerts Frowner...have to take a off of work, get a hotel, drive 12 hours total... its a hassle. Rarely do I get to see something and actually get home before 2 AM.

squeky clean- do you know how close i was? i was standing right in front of the building four days early! four days, i tell you! but i had to go back to school!

I feel sorry for ppl who have to travel so far... but only to a certain point. I couldn't go if she went to charleston as i have a total of 6 dollars to my name and can't drive.

I'm in Alpharetta, if you know where that is... near north point, and the north springs marta station... but if not, just atlanta. and my dad used to work in gwinnett.

ohhh that sucks! One of my friends was on vacation or something at the exact time of the concert in Savannah and got her picture taken right in front of this huge yellow advertisement for Regina's show. It was pretty cool, even though she didn't know who Regina was at the time. hahaha

I know Alpharetta! My mom used to drive there every Friday to pick up a check or something.