Sign in to follow this  
LoveFromAmy

weeds

i just saw an advert saying that weeds is gonna be shown on sky1 in the uk soon.. woah, im so excited..with it having Reg ties n' all. So, is little boxes the theme tune? What is the show all about? tell me tell me!

i just saw an advert saying that weeds is gonna be shown on sky1 in the uk soon.. woah, im so excited..with it having Reg ties n' all. So, is little boxes the theme tune? What is the show all about? tell me tell me!

this is one of my favourite shows! the mother in it is Mary-Louise Parker.. and in the show she has a teenager and a fifth grader (or so..about 12 i think).. and he husband just died. she does have a way to support herself, so she starts to sell pot in suburbia. that should set you up! enjoy! its great.!

I love weeds can't wait for the third season to air.

Most of the tunes featured n the show are great. I was watching an old episode and they used ghost of corporate future at the beginning and end of it. And holland by Sufjan Stevens.

You can listen the soundtrack and other songs performed by different artists in each episode here