Sign in to follow this  
LoveFromAmy

weeds

Eeker It's coming back?! I thought because they torched the whole town that meant they had decided to stop it and wanted to have some fun. But wooo!

Also on that music page (this one) there's a really good song on Season 3 Episode 12 by Page France called Chariot. Y'all go listen to it now!

I'm damn crazy for this show.. I watched the episode with Regina's 'Little Boxes' and 'Ghost of Corporate Future' yesterday.. Almost had me a little heart flutter when it came on. lol

I'm about to start watching Season 3 this evening.

There's like three other threads about "Weeds".

I've seen one episode and I only remember a green hurst, which I thought was pretty sweet.

My friends absolutely LOVE the show and talk about it all the time. I told them regina sang the show's intro song and they were like Red Face, but not in a good way. It was more of, "Could you stop relating everything to regina spektor for like two seconds please?" I was like, "score". Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

"Could you stop relating everything to regina spektor for like two seconds please?"

i get that SO much. what irritates me about it though is that a lot of the times, my friends will ASK me questions about her and then scold me for knowing so much about her Confused

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

"Could you stop relating everything to regina spektor for like two seconds please?"

i get that SO much. what irritates me about it though is that a lot of the times, my friends will ASK me questions about her and then scold me for knowing so much about her Confused

Nah, my Regina links are completely unwanted. I was actually in a conversation about this a while ago when my friend was semi-shouting at me, saying "It's just with everything!" She seemed quite exasperated and then three seconds later someone mentioned a dead rat.. I had to.

But on topic, I like Weeds a lot. The next seasons' not out here for a while yet though. I think it's maybe season 3? Yeah I dunno.