Sign in to follow this  
4goals

NEW SOUP:Newspaper Soup

So i was rummaging through my back up of newspapers...like 30 days worth...and i stumbled across an article where an artist made newspaper soup.

It is a mixture of water, chicken bouillon and strips of newspaper.---Made by Artist Carolina Mayorga ...people said it has a taste of "dirty chicken"

Here is the Article if you are interested.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/20...AR2007071802730.html

So i was rummaging through my back up of newspapers...like 30 days worth...and i stumbled across an article where an artist made newspaper soup.

It is a mixture of water, chicken bouillon and strips of newspaper.---Made by Artist Carolina Mayorga ...people said it has a taste of "dirty chicken"

Here is the Article if you are interested.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/20...AR2007071802730.html

hehe... this reminds me of when i was young and when my family (being appalachian) goes camping.. we go camping all out, no camper, no electic, nothing. and there are TONS of us. so almost ever night we woud cook stake turkey... now a new comer would hear "hey come down yonder were having steak turkey" and think yum, turkey cut into steak form... but no.. it was turkey cooked on a stake in the ground. some people call it bucket turkey. you hammer a stake into the ground, mount your full sized turkey on top. put a 5gallon metal bucket over it, surround the bucket with charcoal and put charcoal on top of the bucket and cook for about five hours.... when you take the bucket off you have a great (but a little dirty) turkey.

but, now i have to bring my won food when i go camping because i dont eat meat. so no more stake turkey / bucket turkey for me.