Sign in to follow this  
johny

A question about regina shows

I have question.....

So I have heard that Regina will stay as long as she can to do signing and stuff after the show and that she is quite generous with her time, but.. does she usually go out right after the show or do you usually have to wait like three hours?

I'm just wondering because I would love to meet her when I go to the Boston show....

I have seen her twice. The first time we only had to wait about half an hour. The second time, a few months later, we had to wait a lot longer--maybe 2 hours? I have heard that sometimes lately it's longer. I think maybe they make people wait so that the crowd will thin out.

Only the hardcores like Stixers hang in.

lcuky for me, the Indy show is on a tuesday night that precedes a late-start wednesday!

(school not until 8:15, rather than 7:00)

so i can afford staying up a littlle later!

and i wanna meet regina more than anything in the world ever ever. if i do, i will cry like a little baby. or faint!

i swear im gunna cry through the whole show!

When people have met her, whereabouts have they waited? I'm okay to wait, but I'm not sure whether to try and hang around the stage area or sneak out and scout around for the back door or a tour bus or something. Knowimg my luck I'd be stood outback in the cold while she's holding a meet & greet at the stage or vice versa.