Sign in to follow this  
genkaar

Tickets on presale!

lol.. well i would be kicking myself later if she never came closer and i missed that opportunity.

ive kind of made prearrangements with my parents and laid it out that it is VERY important for me to see her. i literally broke down in tears when i was talking about how dissapointed i would be, having to miss out on a show nearby. so we have talked about certain things, using a fake ID for 21 and over shows, skipping school,you name it. i HAVE to see her.

im at a friends house now, and just found out about this show, so im crossing my fingers when i bust down the door tomorrow and start rambling about all my plans i wont be shot down, and pretty much crushed before i get 2 words out. Frowner

*RANT*

I have no idea who decided that Concertmaps would be a good partner for Regina presales, but their lack of a secure website, $6 convenience fee, and $2 for shipping leaves MUCH to be desired!

BOO-URNS!

They ran the presales for the last two N.A. tours as well. With cheaper fees and no delivery option back then, tickets were still far cheaper to buy on your own, away from the pre-sale scam.

Now the expensive delivery seems the only option available AND they've raised the 'convenience fee'...

EFFFF YOOUUUU CONCERTMAPS! Eff you big time. I thought pre-sales were for benefit of the fans, not the vendors. Also, if my credit card info gets stolen because your website is garbage and lacks encryption, I will burn down the internet.

*END RANT*

quote:
Originally posted by Ronni:

lol.. well i would be kicking myself later if she never came closer and i missed that opportunity.

ive kind of made prearrangements with my parents and laid it out that it is VERY important for me to see her. i literally broke down in tears when i was talking about how dissapointed i would be, having to miss out on a show nearby. so we have talked about certain things, using a fake ID for 21 and over shows, skipping school,you name it. i HAVE to see her.

im at a friends house now, and just found out about this show, so im crossing my fingers when i bust down the door tomorrow and start rambling about all my plans i wont be shot down, and pretty much crushed before i get 2 words out. Frowner

I think they'll agree to it SmilerSmiler I go to university now and don't live with my parents anymore, but i did a year ago, and they were prepared to let me go to a regina concert on a school night because they know how important she is to me. Unfortunately i didn't even make it to that show because i spent too much time trying to verify which friends could and couldn't go and the tickets sold out :/