Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine Redneck

Is This Pre-sale Thing Reliable?

quote:
Originally posted by vhmarisol:

Hi guys. I've read all this post, and I noticed that they are pretty old.

I was wondering if anyone has had a bad experience with pre-sale lately cause I haven't ever try it.

Since a couple of years ago I always have to use a will call service cause I live in Mexico and Ticketmaster doesn't want to deliver to my USA PO Box anymore.

Also I was wondering if the presale price is lower than the one Ticketmaster will ofer.

I'm planning to attend to the San Diego's HOB show.

Thank you :]

Same here.

Thank you all, but it didn't work. The only option that give me is Regular Mail Delivery, and they don't deliver to PO Box.

Hope Ticketmaster fees are not that big, they always are, but well I can dream.

quote:
Originally posted by vhmarisol:

Thank you all, but it didn't work. The only option that give me is Regular Mail Delivery, and they don't deliver to PO Box.

Very strange indeed as I have had every order delivered to my PO Box...Perhaps it's a difference between your billing address and your shipping address? Mine is the same for both.

Yeah, my address is at Mexico, that's why I want them to deliver to my USA PO Box or have will call tickets, but it doesn't give me any of that options.

The options appear written at the form, but don't seem available to pick them.

Hey guys, I was thinking about getting some pre-sale tickets but they are will call and I'm not completely positive about how many people will be coming with me, or if I'll even be able to make it myself. Is there any way to sell or give away will call tickets if you end up not being able to go? I just want to be sure before I take the risk..

I would doubt it. On will-calls I have always had to show my credit card used for the purchase in order to pick them up. It's to prevent fraud. Not to make your life difficult!!

You should check with the facility prior to purchase...

bbb-

I just found this on ticketmaster's site. Obviously I don't know who's selling the tickets for the venue you're considering. But I found it interesting:

quote:
Ticket purchaser must have picture ID and credit card used for purchase to pick up tickets at will call. The card holder (with their picture ID and credit card used to purchase the tix) is the ONLY one that can pick the tickets up!! If you are unable to attend the event you purchased tickets for, or are purchasing the tickets for someone else,the card-holder (purchaser) must photocopy their ID and write a release note on the photocopy. It must read: "I, (cardholder,) am transfering my tickets for (the event,) to (ticket recipient.)" The cardholder must sign the note. This note should be presented at the box-office along with the ID of the recipient of the tickets the night of the event.

I just wouldn't trust it. That's just how I am...