Sign in to follow this  
orcawhalesandowls

anti-regina group on facebook...grrr

here's the story:

i was looking through groups that had to do with reg on facebook, and one popped up called anti-regina spektor...so i clicked on it to see what their reasons were for hating her. this was the description:

"we hat sihtty durm beets and mediokr snging. rgeina specterr sux."

THOSE WERE NOT TYPOS! that was copied from the page. this is proof that no regina equals no brain.

to each their own, but perhaps learing to spell would be a good idea before complaining.

here's the story:

i was looking through groups that had to do with reg on facebook, and one popped up called anti-regina spektor...so i clicked on it to see what their reasons were for hating her. this was the description:

THOSE WERE NOT TYPOS! that was copied from the page. this is proof that no regina equals no brain.

to each their own, but perhaps learing to spell would be a good idea before complaining.

i saw one that said.. regina spektor killed jesus... it was wierd... dorks.

theyre just jealous, she rox's too much for them to comprehend...

actually i just took a look and most of the people on there were like.. "hey reg rocks okay.. and who is jesus"...haha..i guess they are also jewish. (it reminded me of that interview where he asked if jesus gave her inspiration and she was like "who.. no im jewish" haha. that proves how awesome she is.

quote:

Haha, wow. Yeah, some people just have too much time on their hands. Or maybe it's just that they're spending their time on the wrong things... maybe they should start doing something constructive. Like playing basketball, or drawing... or paying attention in English class!