Sign in to follow this  
orcawhalesandowls

anti-regina group on facebook...grrr

quote:

(it reminded me of that interview where he asked if jesus gave her inspiration and she was like "who.. no im jewish" haha. that proves how awesome she is.

I haven't seen that interview, Perks. Could you please post a link to it? I really want to read/see it.

quote:
Originally posted by Tamx:

quote:

(it reminded me of that interview where he asked if jesus gave her inspiration and she was like "who.. no im jewish" haha. that proves how awesome she is.

I haven't seen that interview, Perks. Could you please post a link to it? I really want to read/see it.

this is such a cool interview.

http://reginaspektor.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4541...721007732#4721007732

exact quote:

Q: Do you think Jesus is giving you the words?

A: Who? I'm Jewish.

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

Gee, thanks!! It's from this song "Escrito en una Esquina" by a band called Duelo. Do you know Spanish??

nice, i will have to check them out. Si que lo hablo! It was my major at college!

Awesome!!! But I don't know if you'll like them that much unless you really like Mexican-type regional music. Because that's the kind of music they do. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by orcawhalesandowls:

here's the story:

i was looking through groups that had to do with reg on facebook, and one popped up called anti-regina spektor...so i clicked on it to see what their reasons were for hating her. this was the description:

"we hat sihtty durm beets and mediokr snging. rgeina specterr sux."

THOSE WERE NOT TYPOS! that was copied from the page. this is proof that no regina equals no brain.

to each their own, but perhaps learing to spell would be a good idea before complaining.

haha, screw them! I wouldn't join an anti anyone group because that's just rude! If they don't like regina, that's fine, but don't be so obnoxious!