Sign in to follow this  
orcawhalesandowls

anti-regina group on facebook...grrr

quote:
Originally posted by Eliana:

haha, screw them!

Eliana, I'm shocked Eeker and so damn happy you said it! Like I said, these things are a total waste of time.

There's nothing to see here folks, move along.... Wink

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

Awesome!!! But I don't know if you'll like them that much unless you really like Mexican-type regional music. Because that's the kind of music they do. Smiler

hmm i like ranchera a lot, so maybe. Do you know Lila Downs? I don't know much about other mexican music like sinaloaense or duranguense...I like Julieta Venegas too! I actually plan to come to Mexico next year and maybe teach english or sth.

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I don't like duranguense either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin I have Julieta's 2 most recent CD's, Si and Limon y Sal, I thought they were both so gooood.

"This is proof that no regina equals no brain."

Seriously, this is so.....I cant even speak these people are so stupid and ignorant. Really!!!!! ARe you really gonna form a fucking group because you dont like a singer!!!! I hate soulja boy and I dont go around making a club, cussing him out, and all that other shit. GRRR omg these people are such idiots. And how can you NOT love Regina's music.......seriously