Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine Redneck

Is This The Whole Tour ?

Set for Atlanta, screwed on Norfolk, wondering if there is a chance she is coming to my beloved sunshine state. I can't believe this is the entire tour (or is it just that I REFUSE to believe it!).

Way to go, Yankees, on selling out Philly so fast. Your frostbitten fanaticism is to be commended. Come on, Regina, give us hillbillies the chance to show the love.

Set for Atlanta, screwed on Norfolk, wondering if there is a chance she is coming to my beloved sunshine state. I can't believe this is the entire tour (or is it just that I REFUSE to believe it!).

Way to go, Yankees, on selling out Philly so fast. Your frostbitten fanaticism is to be commended. Come on, Regina, give us hillbillies the chance to show the love.

NO KANSAS??!?!??!!

no. no. she HAS to book a show here. i wont stop checking for new tour dates until i see a bright and happy "KANSAS CITY" posted........and also the sunshine state, for sunshine redneck Smiler .

ACTUALLY.scratch that last post..

if i can find a way to her st louis show

(which i just noticed in the tour listing)

then i will be most definitely be satisfied Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

Where is Tavares?

Are you kidding? It's the county seat for Lake County, I thought EVERYBODY knew that. I live on a beautiful chain of lakes about an hour west of Orlando. I could conceivably(sp?) pull my jet ski out of my boat dock and make it to Regina's show in Norfolk by river and sea!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

mooebon

The City

The Band (formerly known as Chubby and the Turnpikes)

As far as the tour goes, there aren't many dates left between Thanksgiving and Hanukkah, it's a tough call.

You always pull something cool out of your, uh, hat. You're the ginchiest! Thanks for educating the world about my flabulous little town.