Sign in to follow this  
Busology82

Photos....

@xblisteredavalon

I can send you a copy of Photoshop CS3 if you want. If you wanna contact me via e-mail I can burn you a copy and send it via snail-mail. I'm not willing to upload 2.5GB though. =P (It's the Adobe Web Premium Package, CS3, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash. So on and so forth.)

erik.dahlinghaus [at] gmail.com is my e-mail address.

quote:
Originally posted by busology82:

xblisteredavalon, what kind of flower is the last one.. is it a Dahlia?

uhhhmmmmm.... i dont really know. sorry. my dads girlfriend planted em recently and i havent asked her what kind they are yet.

quote:
@xblisteredavalon

I can send you a copy of Photoshop CS3 if you want. If you wanna contact me via e-mail I can burn you a copy and send it via snail-mail. I'm not willing to upload 2.5GB though. =P (It's the Adobe Web Premium Package, CS3, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash. So on and so forth.)

erik.dahlinghaus [at] gmail.com is my e-mail address.

wow that would be so great! i would love ya forever if you do that! hahaha

my email is wheels2koRn127 [at] aim.com

the great gatsby is a wonderful book it inspired one of my songs in a very wierd way. i love fitzgerald's writing, except it is always about rich people (which gets a little boring) it is pretty action packed, and p.s. I HATE THE MOVIE. its not the same as the book. i image Daisy looking nothing like Mia Farrow, and Nick nothing like the guy who played nick. anyways.. read it befreo watching it, it is great, and read this side of paradise its also great.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

the great gatsby is a wonderful book it inspired one of my songs in a very wierd way. i love fitzgerald's writing, except it is always about rich people (which gets a little boring) it is pretty action packed, and p.s. I HATE THE MOVIE. its not the same as the book. i image Daisy looking nothing like Mia Farrow, and Nick nothing like the guy who played nick. anyways.. read it befreo watching it, it is great, and read this side of paradise its also great.

The guy who played Nick was Sam Waterston of Law & Order fame.

The 1949 version of the movie, while still not great, was much more faithful to the book. The problem is finding it. I've seen it twice in my life and I think it was like late night PBS. But you'd be much happier with that version, guaranteed.

love that book... I will randomly shout out

Gatsby!! In this weird English man sophisticated voice from time to time. I did an English video project where i played Gatsby...and i was all funny and weird and so spazy and quiet. Then i would stare off into space and scratch my face....oh I love Ggggatsby.

usually in books the characters are insignificant to me. but in this book for some reason emotion really got conjured up and i felt something for each character be it hatred, adoration, skepticism or what have you. but the greatest part is.. just like in real life sometimes my opinions changed about the characters the farther along i got. and they remind me of people i know, so you get even more attached. in the begining i HATED daisy.. one of those hollow headed girls but after a while, you see she is just acting, she is really smart enough to play the game of society big shots. (remind anyone of a certain parolee) And the strongest feelings are for gatsby, who at first was shady so your a little afraid of what he's planning, when you find out his scheme youre a little freaked out and think he's creepy, and at the end you genuinely feel bad for him. it is hard to find a book that keeps you that emotionally unstable throughout the whole book Wink .

anther book where you can find a little bit of yourself in all the characters is of course my favourite book of all time.. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by stephen chobsky.