Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Bargains!

Okay, so I just got back from the mall. I went to buy Neko Case's " Fox Confessor Brings the Flood" and I did... but! The first thing I did was I went to where the Regina cds are kept because I always do that for whatever reason and so I found..... THE EXTENDED VERSION OF BEGIN TO HOPE! So, I bought it and now my life is complete!

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by Dan the man:

Hey Perks, I couldn't help but notice the Joni song lyrics in your sig. Have you ever heard Tori's cover of Case of You? It's AMAZING!

NO I HAVENT. i would love to... feel like sending it to my gmail?

i am in love with joni mitchell... funny story, from the time i was born my gpa made me listen to great old music, the beatles the birds, moody blues, bread, beach boys, rolling stones, black sabbath... tons of other bands but.. noticing a pattern..ALL MEN> on christmas when i was seven my dad bought me joni mitchells greatest hits, and then on my bday joni mitchell blue.. so joni was the first women i had ever heard sing and play guitar. i didnt even know there were women singers proffessionally. and ive loved joni ever since, she is amazing! and obviously moved on to other great women who kick ass! (and play just as good as men!)

Perks, check your g-mail. I finally found it and sent it to you.

Wow cool find there Busology... And you have reminded me to get some Neko Case on my iPod, I heard her ages ago and forgot all about it.

I love the art work from Mary Anne & The Gravediggers, and I really like the paper sleve inside, it makes me feel like I'm reading through a scrap book, it's lovely.

I saw the Police at Walt Disney World in like 1978(they played at the Lunar Cafe, right across from Space Mountain), when I actually paid to see the Pointer Sisters and KC and the Sunshine Band (plus unlimited rides). Vot a Bawgin!

I am the uncooliest cat in all Regina land....