Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Bargains!

I hit the sales today and got two Bjork CDs for £4.95 each... Yey the beginings of my Bjork collection.

And a Fitgerald book for £1.99 Smiler

I'm pretty pleased with myself... although I've got a stinking cold.

I bought my first Regina Album "Soviet Kitsch" in MVC, an Eastbourne Record Shop, for £2 !!!! Razzer

Needless to say that this shop has gone bust twice in two years, in its last format as "Music Zone" and is now permanently closed! Eeker

My second Regina album "MARY ANN meets the GRAVEDIGGERS and other short stories" cost me even less! Cool

You don't believe me do you? Confused

Well, I WON that album on The Janice Long Show when Regina appeared LIVE, the only slight disappointment was that the Album had not been released in the UK when Regina appeared and thus she could not sign it! Frowner

Later that year, I won the amusing Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins album on The Janice Long Show and all three ladies autographed that album. Roll Eyes

Dunno how much of a bargin this was but I got some awesome speakers today with sub and everything...

Hyperballad by Bjork is the ultimate bass test and seriously it's so cool, I can feel it in my chest and stomach! Big Grin

Only 31euros!

i've got no bargain stories because i tend to buy things at the worst times.

but in reply to the OP: i'd love to get an edith piaf cd! i didn't even think about the existance of an edith piaf cd until i read this thread. so thanks, that's on my list now =)