Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyC

Kool Haus, Toronto - Oct 11, 2007

The dates and location of her shows are always (seemingly) very convenient for me, but it's almost like they taunt me as if to say, 'How could you possibly miss it?' And only through that much surety do you (I) encounter the most random and bizarre experiences that some how work in your (my) opposition.

I will be in Sarnia that very week (It's been 2 yrs since) and making my way to Toronto to visit a friend on Tuesday the 9th, so if I don't get hospitalised via an air raid of seagulls and the universe keeps whatever composure it has been for this long then I will probably see you there Johnny, and anyone else on here who is going.

quote:
Originally posted by Django:

so if I don't get hospitalised via an air raid of seagulls and the universe keeps whatever composure it has been for this long...

I, for one, welcome our air-raiding, universal seagull overlords.

Also, Deja(ngo)-vu. See you there sucka! I may be meeting up with Franny-pants beforehand, if yr interested. Likely for sustenance and the like.

Last time I saw Regina, I was SO compelled to jump up onstage before & after she played, and start playing Bartender or Secret Stash or The Devil Come to Bethlehem. It would confuse people so much. Hahaha.

hahaha.. that would be so cool! i bet she'd let you jump right in seeing how great you are Smiler...

i fear that i will have to stiffle the urge to sing along, but i think i wont be able to make a peep once she comes on stage Big Grin sosososo excited..

kate--- p.s. of course you can put my skit on RSO, that would be so cool... i sent the info to jon.. Smiler

omgggg.

Let's become a barbershop quartet.

We'll work out all the harmonies beforehand, so we'll just jump in & start singing with her when she starts. And then she'll look surprised for a moment, but then she'll keep going, and we'll finish the song. After the show, she'll approach us and say, "You guys are so good! You should be a permanent part of my show!" We, of course, will say yes, and will tour around the world with Regina forevermore.

Wistful sigh.