Sign in to follow this  
mooebon

listening,driving, thinking

Today I drove around with my car windows open and Regina blaring on the cd player. I was thinking how nice I was, giving all the people I passed little snippets of Regina. I also thought how funny it would be if someone came up and said, "Hey! Is that the SUNY film project?" or "Hey! The studio version of Bobbing for Apples. I love that!" But no one did. But maybe someone thought that to themselves. Then I was thinking how surprised I would be (and delighted) if I was on the sidewalk and heard All the Rowboats or Dulce et Decorum blaring out of someone's open window.

That's all. Smiler

Today I drove around with my car windows open and Regina blaring on the cd player. I was thinking how nice I was, giving all the people I passed little snippets of Regina. I also thought how funny it would be if someone came up and said, "Hey! Is that the SUNY film project?" or "Hey! The studio version of Bobbing for Apples. I love that!" But no one did. But maybe someone thought that to themselves. Then I was thinking how surprised I would be (and delighted) if I was on the sidewalk and heard All the Rowboats or Dulce et Decorum blaring out of someone's open window.

That's all. Smiler

Well, Andreseng, you are no doubt the most likely person in my vicinity to recognize obscure Regina tunes! Except that right now I am in Massachusetts.

But when I get back, I should be pretty easy to spot, with my "I'd rather be at a Regina Spektor concert" bumper sticker and bootleg Regina tunes pouring out the window. I might even be wearing my Spektorology t-shirt. Smiler