Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

See a doctor about your reginitis!

How old did you say you were?

Writer, director, cinematographer, actor of multiple (all!) roles, not to mention singer...

Amazing!

(Sorry about your mom's reaction. It's hard being a mom. Show her all the good feedback--it might make her happy.)

im 17...

thanks for all the comments, my mom just thinks my reg obbsession is wierd, like most people do, but my dad thinks she is cool, and totally understand music obsessions (and he might be going with me to see her in cincy!) so... im good on the parent acceptance part. my mom is a really dry person, she doesnt really appreciate the arts, so i can't blame her reaction.

thanks again everyone Smiler

in every one of my video's i use a sony cybershot camera which has a video recorder as well. so what i did was just played one role at a time. and thought of my line (with the help of a script). clicked record, sat down, and said my line. then pressed standby, then thought of my next line, hit record.. and so on. i recorded one line at a time, exluding the lacrimosa scene. then i pieced it all together with windows movie maker, very primativly i might add. thats why the film jumps in quite a few places, hehe. but im no proffessional and its just good fun.. Smiler