Sign in to follow this  
toastnuances

Hammerstein Ballroom

Mooebon,

Did you get a ticket for the Show? It is 5PM Sunday Afternoon, and my friend and I just spoke. He will not be able to make it down with me. Work has him too busy.

Thus I have ONE extra Floor Ticket.

Let me know how I can get in touch with you so we can exchange Cell #s. or something. I plan to get into the City between 3:00 and 5:00. Want to walk around and do a little photography possibly.

OK... let me know if you want it.

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

quote:
Originally posted by Aonex:

I think I might have an extra ticket as well. I'll find out for sure by the end of the week. How early is everyone showing up. Since doors open at 6:30... I'm gonna try to leave work early and get there maybe by 4:00... you guys think there'll be a line already by then?

Aoenx, if you have an extra floor, I will take yours, too!! My brother wants to come, too!!

I am mooebon @ gmail

Mooebon did you still need that extra ticket? Sorry for getting back to you so late but I've been swamped with work. Just let me know here, or my email at aonex @ yahoo.

Hey, I'm looking for two tickets ANYWHERE in the venue for myself and a friend. I've never seen Regina live and waited on buying tickets to see if I'd have the money. Then decided I wanted to go whether I can afford it or not. And there weren't any tickets left. Le sigh. Anyway, you can e-mail me at Christina137@gmail.com, even if you only have 1 ticket it'd be HUGELY appreciated. Thanks!

I'm so excited for this show! My friend and I had tickets to see her in PA, but we couldn't go...but tomorrow, finally!

My friend and I were making a poster with little illustrations of songs (I think we had Hotel Song, Love Affair, Another Town, Raindrops, Music Box, Buildings, Ghost of Corporate Future, and a few others on there), but he lost it somewhere in his house. :[

Yay Regina. I cannot wait!

quote:
Originally posted by Mark C (PuzzleMaker):

Mooebon,

Did you get a ticket for the Show? It is 5PM Sunday Afternoon, and my friend and I just spoke. He will not be able to make it down with me. Work has him too busy.

Thus I have ONE extra Floor Ticket.

Let me know how I can get in touch with you so we can exchange Cell #s. or something. I plan to get into the City between 3:00 and 5:00. Want to walk around and do a little photography possibly.

OK... let me know if you want it.

Mark C,

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I didn't expect to hear from you till noon today, and my daughter is home sick so I have not been online. I found 2 tickets, so I do NOT need one. Thanks so much for asking. I see there is someone right above on this thread looking for tickets, so I hope you will be able to sell yours without a problem. Thanks again for remembering me!!! I owe you one for that!!!

PS If you have trouble selling, let me know and I will ask around for you. I know there was someone over at LiveJournal looking for a ticket a few days ago....

Anyway, maybe I'll see you there! I wanted to have a Brumstix shirt but didn't get it together. I may wear my white Spektorology shirt. I am going to be hanging around the back of the floor. I'll probably be the oldest

person there!!

Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Aonex:

Mooebon did you still need that extra ticket? Sorry for getting back to you so late but I've been swamped with work. Just let me know here, or my email at aonex @ yahoo.

Aonex, thanks so much for thinking of me!! Luckily, I found two tickets, so my brother and I are going. As I said to Mark C (above), there seem to be people around looking for tickets, so I hope you'll be able to sell yours.

I am going late (gotta feed my kids, etc. first), around 8:30 or 9, and then I plan to be back where the crowd gets thinner. I assume you will go early and be up close Smiler but if you're in the back, maybe we'll cross paths. Thanks again for thinking of me!!

Mooebon,

Hey there. Thanks for the Heads up.

I'll be bringing the Extra ticket with me. I am wearing a LOUD Red Ferarri Formula ONE Racing Shirt, and I am pretty tall as well. (6'3") MY cousin is 6'4" so we should stand out in a crowd so to speak.

If you know anyone who needs a single ticket, just have them look for me. I hope to get there around 4:30 - 5:30 or so to get a decent chance of being up close.

Have a great time tonight everyone. I am looking forward to possibly meeting a few of you that I currently only know by reading your posts. If you see me (It will be hard to miss me.), do not hesitate to say Hello!

Ciao.