Sign in to follow this  
cblue

C-Note 2003

no.. but those songs i think were dulce and human of the year.. and we havent heard from her in SOSOSOOSOSOSo long. that most people on here say go ahead and listen to them. i wouldnt put them on majorly viewed places or anything, but if you really want to hear them if you can find them go for it.

Hello! A recent and major development in my quest to get some of this audio delivered. I located a band who still uses Minidisc technology (who knew??) and in return of a favor of my recording their show (with a rather modern M-Audio MicroTrack), I have taken very temporary possession of a MiniDisc player Smiler

And I am now recapturing the audio from Regina's show...and I can finally mix it properly so that the masses may hear. I'm terribly excited to get this all done. I feel more confident about sharing it with all of you. There is such thing as Creative Commons with certain types of licenses. As with my show, one such license restricts dissemination and commercialization of any content. In other words, the audio cannot be taken apart and used for other purposes..and is not meant to be 'for profit'.

One of the audio players on my sites has a great interface with which I may well place audio in. This may be the place you'll get to hear any audio. http://cblue.lunarpages.com (it's one of the feedplayers near the top).

I, for one, look forward to hearing this.

Again, if you choose to, we can place it on respektonline.com with full credit to you. This of course is totally up to you. You should probably check the site out anyway. You may find something there that suits your fancy.

Thank you for your diligence in trying to get this early recording heard. I know we all appreciate your efforts.... Cool

quote:
Originally posted by ajalaw:

Uber appreciation from me!

(how do you get the dots above teh U???)

hold down the right alt key and type 154 on the number pad: Über.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&...484&blogID=110483688

Does anyone know to what 2 'new songs' Regina is referring? Does she mean the songs from the 99 demo tape, or just some unreleased songs that she's trying to protect so no one takes them and claims to have written them or something? I know a lot of artists won't perform songs live or anything like that unless they've catalogued them with the library of congress or however that works. i read that somewhere. but i'm no expert, lol.