Sign in to follow this  
cblue

C-Note 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&...484&blogID=110483688

Does anyone know to what 2 'new songs' Regina is referring? Does she mean the songs from the 99 demo tape, or just some unreleased songs that she's trying to protect so no one takes them and claims to have written them or something? I know a lot of artists won't perform songs live or anything like that unless they've catalogued them with the library of congress or however that works. i read that somewhere. but i'm no expert, lol.

Dolce and Human Of The Year, she was working on some project we thought at the time.

http://reginaspektor.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6331...691062361#1691062361

Hi Slicknick! You and the board will be pleased to know that the cleanup and transcription is done! I have sent to Jonny, who says the peformance and quality are incredible (his word, not mine) I expect they will publish immediately Smiler

Jonny and the gang at RSO are working on that today.

I will also spin tracks from that show on my show....tho I'm making it part of a bigger affair where I have other artists with old audio (Julian Velard is one you should know)

quote:
Originally posted by cblue456:

Jonny and the gang at RSO are working on that today.

I will also spin tracks from that show on my show....tho I'm making it part of a bigger affair where I have other artists with old audio (Julian Velard is one you should know)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!