Sign in to follow this  
cblue

C-Note 2003

Hi all! Been away a long time but wanted to come back to mention that I still have a recording of Regina at a tiny venue called C-Note, back in May of 2003. This was one of the final shows she peformed for such a small room. C-Note closed in 2005.

I still have the original MiniDisc recording of the audio and I'm not certain that I want to release any of it (tho of course no doubt some of you have heard it at the time). My concern is that the audio is OK at best, and I want to mix the audio so that it is a lot clearer. Also, I wish to stresss that I own the rights to this audio. Any rebroadcast or publishing of this audio must be cleared with me.

Please let me know of any suggestions you may have about the audio. The disc itself is a TDK MD-SG 74 recordable.

Thanks!

Dan Herman

Radio Crystal Blue

www.radiocrystalblue.com

cblue456@optonline.net

Hi all! Been away a long time but wanted to come back to mention that I still have a recording of Regina at a tiny venue called C-Note, back in May of 2003. This was one of the final shows she peformed for such a small room. C-Note closed in 2005.

I still have the original MiniDisc recording of the audio and I'm not certain that I want to release any of it (tho of course no doubt some of you have heard it at the time). My concern is that the audio is OK at best, and I want to mix the audio so that it is a lot clearer. Also, I wish to stresss that I own the rights to this audio. Any rebroadcast or publishing of this audio must be cleared with me.

Please let me know of any suggestions you may have about the audio. The disc itself is a TDK MD-SG 74 recordable.

Thanks!

Dan Herman

Radio Crystal Blue

www.radiocrystalblue.com

cblue456@optonline.net

i would say that it would be great to put on respektonline.com for people to download. you seem very protective of the recording so maybe not, but i know we would all love to hear it, and respektonline has a section just for live recording downloads.

and of course... WELCOME TO THE STIXS!!!!!!!!! happy to have you here. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by cblue456:

Thanks!

Dan Herman

Radio Crystal Blue

www.radiocrystalblue.com

cblue456@optonline.net

I am not sure what kind of suggestions you are looking for. Do you mean for places to get the audio cleanup done?

People on this site seem generally to favor sharing any music they have for free. Are you interested in sharing yours? Or selling? Or sharing with some stipulations?

Welcome back!!

I'm a member of the ReSpektOnline.com team & just wanted to say, if you end up releasing the audio, we'd be very happy to host it so people can download it. E-mail us at respektonline [at] gmail [dot] com if you're interested.

Hi Perks and kali! Good to be back. My only issue is that I don't want to get in trouble with Regina's peeps re legalities and such. Of course, I do recall her consenting to the recording, so perhaps I needn't worry. But I must tell you that I discovered on a website that someone has posted audio from that show. I don't know where it came from or who did it but I was very close to getting an admin to removing it. (For all I know, maybe someone else recorded that night) I dont' want my recording getting into the wrong hands, that's all. I DO want people to hear Regina circa 2003 Smiler I DO want all of you to hear it again for the first time. But before I do, I want the audio to sound better.

The music is not for sale, just to share.

mooebon: I guess I need an MD player that can play that kind of disc....and I want to hook it up to my PC the right way so that it recognizes the audio. From there I can handle things. I have a great mixer and software to help clean up the audio. I welcome any suggestions.

Dan