Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Explain Your Name Here!!

so its just like the title says! some people think im borderline insane for having i like wonder bread and well i agree! but the real reason is on of my friends was eating a slice of wonder bread when the other one started to play samson and then we just <3d wonder bread since then. now its your turn! Wink

I have changed my NAME several times..... but i have been most well known for SteppedOnASyringe

which makes me seem like some freaky druggie, if you arent familiar with the song 'i cut off my hair' one of my reg favorites.

so, thats about it. just a line from a song.

it was almost BittenByASquirrel , no joke!

BitsOfBone - Is taken from a sentence in a Rilo Kiley song called "Spectacular Views"...

"Ages past, shells and bits of bone forming new limestone to give things their turn"

It makes me remember that nothing stays the same for too long, so don't get comfortable.

Last summer I made an account as "cheyenne says hi" I think but I never posted haha.

As I'm sure a lot of you know, Folding Chair is a song that happens to be one of my favourite (and one of my first Regina) songs. And I couldn't think of anything else. ;]

"I found a wallet,

I found a wallet,

Inside were pictures of your small family.

You were so young,

Your hair dark brown,

You had been born in 1953."

(:

out of all the Regina lyrics, I choose a year.