Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Explain Your Name Here!!

Oh this is so interesting! I've been wondering where some of these names came from!

Mine's kinda boring...my real name is Katy. And as a kid I thought it was so cool to write "KT" for my name. Hence, kays (k's) "n" tees (t's). Although if I had to make a new sn today I'd probably just stick with Katy Wink

Well I was once playing a game on orisinal and I got a high score. I asked my friend what name should I choose to enter into the high score table, and she said "em.. mitchell"

I decided to keep in the em, as it sounded cool and so here I am. Ta da.

Also, this is my first time for this: bump!

I started to post an explanation here, then forgot which name I was using, as I post on several Forums with different nom de plumes, nicknames, alter egos, call them what you may! Confused

LittleVoice was appropriate to begin with, on several Forums, as I was very nervous at the start and very much felt like a "little tiny voice in the wilderness"! Wink

Also there is a Movie starring Michael Caine and Jane Horrocks titled "Little Voice" that gave my pseudonym a measure of gravitas. Roll Eyes

As I got bolder, I became "BigVoice" on some Forums, then like Dustin Hoffman in one of his best Movies "Little Big Horse" I became "LittleBigVoice" and confused everybody including myself! Big Grin

I can't remember if I posted in this thread, but i don't think i did. anyway....this is the name i use on all of my forums...if i used more than one, i'd for sure forget which one was used where. my best friend and i were trying to think of a good name for me, and this one just stuck. i think it is perfect for me.