Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Explain Your Name Here!!

quote:
Originally posted by Language of Flowers:

A good friend of mine lent me a cd "Go Johnny Go Go Go Records Favourites No1" (basically a compliation - mainly punk) and there are a few that stood out for me. One of these was a song called "It's not you" by a band called The Language of Flowers.

And I thought to myself: This is the best band name I have heard in a long while.

PS: download the track, it's lovely Smiler

It dowloads here super quickly Smiler

CLICK PLEASE.

Great shopping! I used to get the train there all the time. I used to live near Bristol.

Plus a friend of mine is moving there in a few months, so I will be a regular visitor when I get back to England.

I've been to Southampton, but only to get the ferry haha

It looked nice, aside from all the coloured shipping containers.

It always rained when I went to Portsmouth, but that's to be expected in a Navy town I guess lol

quote:
Originally posted by tearose:

i love tea, i sell tea at a little teashop and drink Japanese green tea constantly and roses are pretty and smell nice, not that much to it really

Hey Ooop, tearose did you ever read the fabulous novel by Jennifer Donnelly, titled "The Tea Rose"? Smiler

Go here for more info The Tea Rose Wink

It was one of my most fascinating reads of 2006 and I highly recommend it, especially if you are interested in tea, adventure so many twists & turns, that you end up with twisted blood! Roll Eyes