Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Explain Your Name Here!!

What exactly is your language, Yablonya? Smiler Everyone else probably knows but I miss plenty of things.

Anyway, my name just means "rose of gold", which has nothing to do with anything that's really important to me aside from the fact that the rose is the flower of June, which is the month I was born in. Smiler I just randomly made up my name. I'm thinking of going back and changing it to something more personal to me, but I think it would cause a little confusion if people went back and read things I wrote and read other people replying to me and saying like, "Hey, Rosa", then they would be like "Who's that?!" But no, my real name isn't Rosa anyway.

I went through a long period where I wanted to have an internet alias. I tried lots of different names starting with K (my real name is Kate) including kali, which, in retrospect, was a stupid decision.

quote:
Originally posted by kali mac:

I went through a long period where I wanted to have an internet alias. I tried lots of different names starting with K (my real name is Kate) including kali, which, in retrospect, was a stupid decision.

that is too freaky! i did the same thing. i hate the name jessica, and wanted more of a cool name for an alias so no one would stalk me hehe (like anyone would stalk me.. im a black belt Smiler ) but so i came up with Frannie J. dont ask me why..i just wanted that name haha. and to this day my personal myspace is frannie j. hahaha. anyways, that is funny. then i gave up.... hehe. too complicted to have an alias.

and also youre going to think im a freak for mentioning this.. but i was watching your youtube the other day.. your cute interviews.. and thought it very wierd.....my moms name is Elaine too! ive never known any other Elaine other than my mother. maybe its a more popular name in canada? i just thought that was kind of funny. AND i have a little brother that plays the drums.. also wierd.

meonface is basically [meon] which is what my boyfriend and some friends call me because they couldn't pronounce my middle name. and [face] is because i just add face to the end of everything. ha.

btw, i'm pretty new here. i read the posts and everything but i never post anything of my own. i think i did once. i dunno. but all of you seem really nice Smiler