Sign in to follow this  
i like wonder bread

Explain Your Name Here!!

Suih is just a weird version of my name, Sophie.

A few years ago I wanted to write Sophie in an e-mail and I wrote Suih (don't know why).

Since then I just write Suih everytime, everywhere...

I tried to use "ebon" (my initials) but that username was taken, so I added "moo" to the beginning and became mooebon.

Why did I pick moo? No idea. There might have been a reason at the time, but I have forgotten.

By the way, for anyone on here who happens to know my name and sees that the initials don't match, they do match my real name (vs. nickame) and maiden name.

And that's all about mooebon. Smiler

PS Good idea for a thread. I had been curious about some of these....

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

that is too freaky! i did the same thing. i hate the name jessica, and wanted more of a cool name for an alias so no one would stalk me hehe (like anyone would stalk me.. im a black belt Smiler ) but so i came up with Frannie J. dont ask me why..i just wanted that name haha. and to this day my personal myspace is frannie j. hahaha...

That is awesome. I like that name alot. Frannie J. Sounds like it should be the name of a quirky librarianish detective, or maybe a Scottish secret agent. Either way, you should adress people by saying "the name's Frannie, Frannie J. And I'm here to kick some ass!"

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

quote:

that is too freaky! i did the same thing. i hate the name jessica, and wanted more of a cool name for an alias so no one would stalk me hehe (like anyone would stalk me.. im a black belt Smiler ) but so i came up with Frannie J. dont ask me why..i just wanted that name haha. and to this day my personal myspace is frannie j. hahaha...

That is awesome. I like that name alot. Frannie J. Sounds like it should be the name of a quirky librarianish detective, or maybe a Scottish secret agent. Either way, you should adress people by saying "the name's Frannie, Frannie J. And I'm here to kick some ass!"

Hahahaha I'm having visions of Perks, wearing a beret, trench coat and creeping around with an over sized magnifying glass.

Maybe I've seen too much Alho Alho... hee hee I'll be laughing the rest of the evening now.

My name stands for "Ms. Marry Ann kept her man in porcupine gloves, in porcupine gloves..." - just because 11:11 was the first disk I heard and I loved the song. Also, I always wanted an oldfashioned name for one of my multiple personalities...

Funny, tomorrow is my first class - I mean I am teaching a class for the first time, and I just want to enter the class and say: "Please call me Ms. Marry Ann"

Wow, I am pretty nervouse!!!! little nervouse break.....

By the way, anybody can advise me which is really better: ask the students to call me by my first name or Ms. my last name?

P.S. Great idea for a thread, I agree.

quote:

and also youre going to think im a freak for mentioning this.. but i was watching your youtube the other day.. your cute interviews.. and thought it very wierd.....my moms name is Elaine too! ive never known any other Elaine other than my mother. maybe its a more popular name in canada? i just thought that was kind of funny. AND i have a little brother that plays the drums.. also wierd.

Wow that's crazy. It's not really a popular name here either.. my mom's the only one I've ever heard of besides the Seinfeld character.

p.s. I explained the kali but not the mac. Frankly I have no idea where the mac came from. I was a disillusioned, hallucinating adolescent.

quote:
Originally posted by bitsofbone:

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Crispy Benjamin Franklin:

quote:

Hahahaha I'm having visions of Perks, wearing a beret, trench coat and creeping around with an over sized magnifying glass.

Maybe I've seen too much Alho Alho... hee hee I'll be laughing the rest of the evening now.

hahaha..... ive never seen alho alho but i will pretend i have... i heard of it ont he kathrine tate show.. but have never seen it..wonder if theres any episode on youtube.? hmmmm... now i will go check.